Monday, March 17, 2008

First car?



(This is Joel. Leisa Hills has complete political immunity for all things written here forth in this document.)
I have test driven this 1991 BMW 325i. It has 109K Miles (175K KM). Negotiations are pending on capitol hill between the parties of "Buy this car and get a license when it's legal, and not a minute later", and "Eh, maybe we could wait a year or so(eeek!)."
I'll keep you updated on if anything happens, whether it's license/car when I'm license age, or later. We'll just have to see.

The car is a whole lot of fun to drive though, and I think looks pretty classy. Asking price: $2900USD, although we'll probably try to make a lower offer - it's just a bit steep.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Joel. But, as we talked per phone, if Dad is worried about your grades, offer him the custody of the keys if your grades drop.

Love
Granny

me trying to look philosophical said...

not getting into the politics...(thankfully, capitol hill is still democratically controlled right?)but, yeah sweet looking wheels.
how about mechanically? don't commit yourself if you're not sure - there are plenty more beemers out there

me trying to look philosophical said...

btw, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! is my hovercraft is full of eels?