Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland



We had 12.5" of snow last night - the third biggest one-time snow fall in history. We were snowed in today - school was canceled - I emailed my team to stay home. I thought I'd get a lot done - but with everyone snowed in, LOTS of emails to deal with and I didn't get any special projects done.

Oh well...we are all safe and have plenty of food in the house. It took Kevin 3 hours to drive 20 miles last night from the south side. Rather than another 1-2 hours on the road to get home, he stayed here. Joel and Jeremy went sledding today. Joel tried to get out of the neighborhood, but we were still snowed in so Jeremy had to pick him up in a tall 4-wheeler.

I cleaned the snow off the bird feeders for the hungry birds - see Mr. Finch on the table above having some breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what pictures. A good plan to stay home (not much choice I guess).

Love

Mum