Saturday, June 13, 2009

Visiting Our Heritage - Winter Family 1907


I was delighted recently to read an email Mum passed on from Eean with some further clarification regarding the Winter family details. I hope Valda, Lesle, Eean, Bev and Fay will contribute further with any informaiton they know of.

You guys are the last of the informaiton sources related to this generation!

I believe this portrait was around 1907 - judging by Dorothy's age. The four children - Norman, Dorothy, Ivy and Fred. Fred was born in 1906 and Stan was born in 1908 - so Spohie may have been expecting Stan in this portrait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great that you are keeping the heritage alive. We did not follow it much in our era unfortunately and a lot is lost. But you are doing a sterling job.

Love

Mum

Garry said...

still wanting copies of these gems for my heritage wall!
:)

leisa said...

Working on it....I have to nag my technical support!!!!